Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif have officially kicked off their wedding celebrations today with their families and a few close friends by their side. Katrina Kaif wanted Salman Khan’s parents to attend her wedding.
A photo of the hamper that the guests were presented with has turned up on social media. Besides the refreshments, the picture believed to be from the Vicky-Katrina wedding also features a little note of dos and don’t for the guests while enjoying the three-day wedding festivities.
As the most gorgeous couple of Bollywood, Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif are all set to tie the knot on December 9, many updates are coming up.
Already the news of strict rules in the wedding for the guests is out. The couple has barred their guests from using mobile or making any disclosure regarding the location or marriage and made them sign NDA. Amid this, a wedding invite claiming to be from their marriage has gone viral on social media.
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal Wedding LIVE Updates: Gurdas Maan Sings ‘Teri Jodi Jeeve’ for Couple at Airport; Stage Is Set for Sangeet – news18.com
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal’s wedding Live Updates: Is the couple signing a film after tying the knot? – ETimes
- Vicky Kaushal-Katrina Kaif wedding: Bridal couple gives guests special hamper and note of dos and don’ts ahead of sangeet ceremony – ETimes
- Katrina Kaif-Vicky Kaushal Wedding: The Couple To Dance To This Song At Their Sangeet- NDTV
- Katrina Kaif-Vicky Kaushal wedding: Groom’s ex girlfriend Harleen Sethi’s cryptic post about ‘the meaning of life’ RAISES EYEBROWS – Bollywood Life.Com
- Vicky Kaushal & Katrina Kaif Wedding: Exquisite wedding invite mentioning to leave phones in rooms goes viral – pinkvilla.com
- Neha Dhupia-Angad Bedi, Kabir Khan-Mini Mathur land in Jaipur for Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal’s wedding – hindustantimes.com
Actors Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal are all set to tie the knot on December 9 in Jaipur. Many Bollywood celebrities have been spotted flying out of Mumbai for destination Jaipur on Tuesday.
Actor Neha Dhupia was spotted with her husband Angad Bedi leaving the Mumbai airport for the wedding – they were later also photographed at the Jaipur airport. Mini Mathur, her husband, director Kabir Khan and their daughter Sairah Khan were also snapped outside both the Mumbai airport, and later at the Jaipur airport .
The part of the wedding invite which has been circulating over social media is a plain white sheet with grey borders and a graphical representation of two elephants.
The card begins with welcoming the guests, “You are finally here! We hope you enjoy the road trip from Jaipur to Ranthambore. Please enjoy the refreshments that we have put together, while you journey through scenic villages and roads. Sit back, relax and brace yourselves for a fun-filled, exciting adventure!”
The invite further requests the guests to leave their mobile phones in the room and refrain from posting any pictures or videos of the celebrations on social media.
She shared the meaning of toast on social media, that reads, “Continually looking for the meaning of life is like looking for the meaning of toast. It is sometimes better just to eat the toast.” Reportedly, Harleen and Vicky Kaushal parted ways soon after his blockbuster film URI: The Surgical Strike released.
We declared that all the information has been collected from various sources. We Always tried to help people by representing this information to visitors. Thanks for staying with us.